domingo, 15 de agosto de 2010

sweet sensation.


how long i've been without writing in english ;x you know, it's not by snobbish, it's because i really love english, and really like to train it. and yesterday, draw them reminded me how good it makes me. in other words, i will say the little stretch i wrote on paper plus other things very deep.
no matter what, this will always be true, and will never be missing. you can choose enemies, you can choose your future... but you can NOT choose your feet and your wonderwall! they just happen, they just steal your heart in a split second. you see how lucky you are, and how lovely life has being with you. and, someday, you will pray to God to that moment stop. this is your destiny and your curse. maybe forever, maybe for a period of time. i was talking with my love right now on msn, and it was said by me that if someone shows affection for me, consequently i will start to give back. i like somebody more by how he/she treats me than other reason. it's naturally you get closer from people that prove you are special.
and so, this is why i started to love you. your simple way of act, your mind wide, your beautty, your inteligence, all this stole my heart. i don't know exactly how you did, but i know you did very well. i just wanna say to you that, WHENEVER or WHEREVER, i will not stop loving you. i will always be right beside you, picking up your pieces if you fail. i will always be on your side, if you wanna fight. and you don't need to be insecure. i promise, my love is forever, and nobody could replace you. i know distance doesn't matter, but you feel so far away sometimes. and i can't lie, but everytime you leave my heart turns grey. another day without you with me is like a blade that cuts right through me, but i can wait forever. i will never let this go. i love you deeply, with all my heart and soul, trust me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário