sexta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2011

Dreaming about...


one in the morning, just me and my guitar. no song is on my lips, no one is in my heart. friends aren't calling, at least not tonight. right now i'm just spending time with cabernet and moonlight. lately i've been feeling like a vending machine, put in a quarter and take away a piece of me. but i'm still breathing in this rainy air almost positively certain that there's someone out there for me. when you're here, here in my arms and not in my dreams. when you're real and i can feel you, and everything is what it seems. when your love is my love and my heart is finally yours... we won't be lonely anymore. so wipe your tears wherever you are now. i know it's lonely but somehow life will work it out. you're feeling broken, you're feeling just like me. but there's a time and place we'll see each other's faces and we'll believe. when you're here, here in my arms and not in my dreams. when you're real and i can feel you, and everything is what it seems. when your love is my love and my heart is finally yours... we won't be lonely anymore. good things come to those who never gives up. believe, happiness will arrive! you'll be here, here in my arms and not in my dreams. you'll be real and i can feel you, and everything will be like it seems. when your love is my love, and my heart is finally yours... you won't be lonely. we won't be lonely anymore.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário