segunda-feira, 6 de setembro de 2010

regret.



It's so hard to say that I'm sorry, I'll make everything alright. All these things that I've done, now what have I become and where'd I go wrong? I don't mean to hurt, just to put you first. I won't tell you lies (I'm sorry). I will stand accused with my hand on my heart. I'm just trying to say...
I'm sorry, it's all that I can say. You mean so much and I'd fix all that I've done if I could start again. I'd throw it all away to the shadows of regrets and you would have the best of me.
I know that I can't take back all of the mistakes but I will try. Although its not easy, I know you believe me 'cause I would not lie. Don't believe their lies told from jealous eyes, they don't understand (I'm sorry). I will break your heart, I will bring you down, but I will have to say...
I'm sorry, it's all that I can say. You mean so much and I'd fix all that I've done if I could start again. I'd throw it all away to the shadows of regrets and you would have the best of me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário